GROUP INSURANCE & PENSIONS
The success of a business is largely based on the productivity and good health of its employees. Today, when the pace of work and competition are more intense than ever, every employer seeks to ensure the right working environment that will enable and encourage its associates to give their best every day. At the same time, however, it also faces the constant challenge of containing direct and indirect costs.
Businesses are the people who make them up, their willingness to give, their identification with a common goal and vision. So it is especially important to feel that the company for which you work and give your best every day, is not an impersonal organization, but a company that really cares and cares about its people.
The uncertainty that characterizes our time causes intense anxiety and increased pressure on workers, who seek to secure their future and family. With a well-thought-out group plan (health and pension) you can offer your people a substantial benefit, which will make them feel more optimistic and confident.
…Why Group Personal Insurance?
– It is an investment in human resources for higher efficiency and productivity.
– Attracts and retains capable executives who will work for the success of the Company.
– It confirms the company’s interest in the long-term interests of its human resources.
– It protects the standard of living of workers and their families.
– It offers an atmosphere of financial security before and after retirement.
– Builds relationships of trust and loyalty in the Company.
– Creates modern pay packages.
– It brings to the company an image of prestige and high professionalism, offering a competitive advantage and added value.
Tax Treatment of Group Insurance Contracts
– Employer contributions (premiums) for group health insurance of the staff are tax exempt (productive expenditure) up to €1500 per year per person, when calculating the income tax of the legal entity.
– Employer contributions (premiums) for group pension insurance of the staff are fully tax exempt (production expenditure without limit) when calculating the income tax of the legal entity.
– Voluntary contributions (premiums) of employees are tax exempt when calculating payroll tax.
Insurance payment (independent taxation)
– With a rate of 10% for a one-time benefit up to €40,000.
– With a rate of 20% for a one-time benefit that exceeds €40,000 (for the amount over €40,000).
– The coefficients of the above cases increase by 50% in case of collection by the beneficiary of an early redemption amount. You do not consider early redemption any payment you make to an employee who has established a pension right or has exceeded the age of 60, as well as any payment made without the will of the employee, such as in the case of dismissal or bankruptcy of the employer.
– In case of death of the insured, the insurance is subject to inheritance tax.
Personal Group Accidents
Insurance of the Company’s staff at a more affordable cost against the risk of death or disability from an accident.
We are next to our client at the time of his insurance but also at the time when he needs our services and advice.